Sunday, October 19, 2008

60 and 425 Days to Go!!!!

60 days to go until our civil wedding and 425 days until our church wedding. Who would have thought that time flies so fast when you're in the thick of wedding preparations!!! For our civil wedding, the only thing left is to finalize the bookings and getting the marriage license. We hope to get the license on the 23rd (I hope that there is no line at the Makati City Hall) and finish the rest of the preparations the week after. Our work on our church wedding is still beginning. I know it is a very challenging undertaking but with Jeanie by my side, I know that we can accomplish it and have lots of fun at the same time. Come to think of it, its quite interesting that our first project as husband and wife is to plan our wedding. That's a chicken and egg situation for you :)

Over the next few days and weeks, I will chronicle all our preparations as we move closer to the 2 big days. Stay tuned..... :)

No comments: